©

Hi there, I'm the author of the textes and the photos that you'll find in this blog (unless specified differently). Please give me notice if you wish to use any of them. feminismus.und.alpinismus(at)gmail(dot)com

29.1.18

"p.s: Meet me at the intersection" / chapter 1

Bedtime stories for sleepless werewolves
(IT) Favole della buona notte per lupi mannari senza sonno

*
A few years ago, before my social transition began, there was an atheist, most likely a cisgender man, that used to look at me with a languid eye in a romantic way.
We've recently met by coincidence, he looked the same, I had a moustache and a shaved head. Last time we met my appearance was vaguely in the *female* spectrum, I had a longer haircut and no obvious facial hair.
This time, as soon as the atheist man saw me, he showed all the symptomes of an inner panick attack. He said goodbye in a few moments, looked like he wanted to make me disappear from his field of view.

(IT) Un paio di anni fa, prima dell inizio della mia transizione sociale, c'era un ateo verosimilmente cisgender che mi faceva l'occhio languido.
Ci siamo incontrat* recentemente per caso, lui sempre uguale, io con i baffi e la testa rasata. L'ultima volta che ci vedemmo il mio aspetto era vagamente nello spettro *femminile*, avevo un taglio di capelli piĆ¹ lungo e non avevo peli evidenti sul viso.
Stavolta appena l'ateo mi ha vist* ha manifestato tutti i sintomi di un attacco di panico interiore. Mi ha liquidat* in pochi secondi che sembrava volesse farmi scomparire dal suo campo visivo.